- Grants are made only to organizations that are public charities and meet the requirements of SEC 501(c)(3) and 170(c) of the Internal Revenue code.
- Fund-A-Dream grant requests must be under $15,000
- Grant recipients will submit a final report on how granted funds were used.
- Purchase equipment or resources to make a site more inclusive to children with disabilities.
- Allow children with disabilities to be more actively engaged in their community.
- Promote inclusion for children with and without disabilities to share experiences together.
- Provide opportunities for children with disabilities and their families to positively interact.
Requests Outside Our Scope:
- Normal operating needs, ongoing annual programs, or programs or services already available.
- Continuing programs, services or staffing.
- Initiatives where the primary audience is adults or young adults.
- Projects that serve the needs of a single individual.